Great-running 27ft Sportcraft Hardtop w/10hours -FREE!!

OK, not completely, but I got you to look! Actually, I had posted this for sale at $10Kearlier, but with the new boat on the way we're basically looking to cut our losses and sell it at rock-bottom pricing. After taking into account the re-sale values on the new dual axle trailer, the 9.9 4-stroke merc. kicker with ex-lift mount, and the new crate engine, block, heads, starter and alternator, plus all the gear that's included for the new price of $7,995, the boat itself really is free!

I'm posting this for a friend, and we have since brokered the boat with Smith Boys Marina in Rochester for sale, so please don't reply to me, but instead contact Craig at Smith Boys (585-467-4040 or [email protected]) to ask any questions or to arrange for a water test. (Note that they may still have the $10K price listed on their website, but we today had them reduce it, so it may take a bit of time to catch up on-line)

I can tell you that this boat runs amazingly well - nothing to worry about mechanically because we've already replaced about all the mechanics on it and is a fantastic fishing boat. Pictures can be found here -

http://www.smithboys.com/Page.aspx/diid ... ERMAN.aspx

or you can stop by the Rochester Smith Boys marina to view it in-person. Here's the text from my previous post with all the info on the boat.

FWD: 1985 27ft I/O Sportcraft hardtop for sale with Merc/Chevy 350 V8 engine, new bunk trailer, large cuddy, 4 elec. downriggers, GPS, fish finder, depth rader (down-speed and temp. sensor), rocket launchers, heavy-duty trolling bags, planner board masts with reels, life jackets, ship/shore/weather radio, anchor with lines and there's even a washdown pump with fishcleaning station included, 4-step galv. steel swim ladder, 2 fish coolers, 2 baitwells, and 2002 Merc. four-stroke kicker motor on trolling bracket. This boat is beyond set up and ready to fish with tons of floor space (4-6 guys can comfortably fish on this boat, or has enough room for 2+ familys to go out and cruise) and at an amazing price for what's included here. The hard top means that you can fish in any weather, and it has a full 3-piece drop curtain on the back with windows and door - the hardtop is a fantastic feature and hard to come by on a boat of this size and in this condition!! A new crate engine, new starter, new alternator, and cooling system, (including circulating pump, impeller, thermostat and all hoses) have all been added to this boat within the last 2 years - the main engine probably only has 10hrs on it since we put it in!! You won't have to worry about mechanical issues with this boat - it runs amazingly well and fast! The kicker motor is electric start, runs phenominally, has helm mounted throttle and on/off control and has been connected to main fuel line, so no extra tanks to haul to run the kicker - just turn the key and fire it up from the helm, then adjust throttle as needed at the helm to get on the perfect speed without having to go to back of the boat. It's a four stoke so it's super quiet, no gas/oil mixing, and has power to push it even in 4-5 footers! The cuddy has more than enough room to sleep 3 adults, includes a head, and doesn't leak!! The trailer is a 2010 alum. bunk trailer that has been used only 3 times - to bring it up and haul her back from the great lakes. Dual batteries with switch and $100 worth of gas in the tank is also included! Due to our increasingly busy schedule, and distance from the great lakes, we have decided that we needed to downgrade to a smaller boat that we could trailer and use in southern NY where we live - but with all that we have done to this boat recently, how we've maintained it, and how well it runs/fishes, we're very sad to have to see her go!! Thanks,

• 2 years later...