Seneca fishing 5/20

Folks

I am pretty new to the board but wanted to thank you guys and tell you how I did on Sunday. First, the thanks. I used some of the information that was posted to do well on Sunday and tell you guys what was working. Launched at Catherines and fished the west side of the lake. Started out at 0530 and fished to about 11. I put the 0 in front of 530 because oh my God it's early (left PA at 0330). Anyway, had boards out and dipseys. Hit a dink land lock right off the bat on a stick bait about the salt plant (alewife color down about 20'). It was all dipseys after that. We had another 7 fish 3 land lock and 4 browns, all over 4 lbs. The biggest LL was a 7lb'er, my biggest LL all time. The biggest brown was 6lb and the average of the LL and browns were probably about 4.5 lbs. Was fishing stinger spoons and the hot color was blue/silver hammered and green/blue smooth finish (can't remember names). Fishing 0 size dipseys and back 120 to about 160 was the best depth (probably about 15-25 down). Tried a flasher and fly off of a dipsey but didn't do anything on it (Green/silver spin dr. and a green/silver stinger spoon). About 9 it slowed down and I brought the boards in and fished 3 dipseys on the shallow side and put a downrigger on the deep side. Fished a spoon off the rigger and a dipsey off my other holder (deep side). Ended on a dink LL at 11 off the rigger (who knows how long we pulled that fish and my chamberlin release didn't fire...hmmm). Nine fish total for about 6 hrs fishing, pretty good in my book. The DEP diary program says a fish an hour is about average, so I'm happy. Added a few pics I think, hope they come out.

Brown.jpg

Brown_2.jpg

image.jpg