National Lake Trout Derby Raffle Winner?

IDIOT... took the check instead of the boat that fran barrett valued at over 6 G's......retail.....ida taken the boat and waited two or three weeks to make 5 off it in my front yard....nice rig. not to mention for letting it sit down there for three days and for towing it back to the marina Fran took 500 dollars off the deal......not a bad profit for nothing I say!......EVERYONE BUT THE WINNER MADE OUT LIKE BANDITS!.he musta needed the cASH. :beer:

IDIOT... took the check instead of the boat that fran barrett valued at over 6 G's......retail.....ida taken the boat and waited two or three weeks to make 5 off it in my front yard....nice rig. not to mention for letting it sit down there for three days and for towing it back to the marina Fran took 500 dollars off the deal......not a bad profit for nothing I say!......EVERYONE BUT THE WINNER MADE OUT LIKE BANDITS!.he musta needed the cASH. :beer:

Kinda harsh calling the guy an idiot don't you think? You have no idea of the circumstances involved as far as him accepting the cash. Just because he took the cash and you would have taken the boat hardly makes the guy an idiot. It was his choice and really not anyone elses business!