EZ loader boat trailer up to 16 ft SOLD 7/14/12

This will have to be registered as a homemade, I have no paperwork! EZ loader roller boat trailer with relatively new tires, tires still have rubber nubs on them and rims. Dolly wheel, bearing buddies. All rollers good. Have one rear light working, may need replacement for the other, 8.99 each at harbor freight. Overall trailer is in good shape, sat inside for an extended period of time $300.00 or best offer. Can provide you with whatever other pictures you need to address your questions.

Located in Dunkirk/Fredonia NY

DSCF0621.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

Just a heads up. NYS no longer allows trailers to be registered as homemade unless they are in fact homemade. Finding the preveiouse owner can be very difficult and expensive. If you cannot find the preveiou owner you may not be able to register it. I am speaking from experience. There may be another way but do your homework fist. Im not trying to throw a wrench into your sale but just want to give my fellow members a heads up

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

I certainly would not want to sell something to someone that could not be registered, I am clarifying this question now. But for example an unladen trailer weighing more than 999 lbs, has an issue getting registered as a homemade. And a trailer that would fall under the title rules. The unladen weight on this is in the neighborhood of 350 lbs.