Ruff Rider Live Report 6/23-6/24

How did you guys make out with that rod butt cushion?

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

LOVE it! Well worth the money, I wish I had gotten the larger version though. It's amazing the difference it makes when fighting a fish on wire or copper where it's a long battle. Theresa doesnt have a black and blue spot on her hip on Mondays any longer!

2012-05-26_10-18-31_171.jpg

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

What is that thing called again?

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

O he has a few secrets lol

Not many, his best secrets are all exposed.....and "buffed" to perfection...in his own mind...:wait: that's exposed too!

He seems grouchy lately, is there some "Ice"...in his "man"?...

I think he works too hard....play Ray...Play! :inlove:

Headed to a movie hoping the lake would calm down... saw disney's "Brave", it was pretty good.

The lake is starting to calm down a bit, but still pretty rough. Shame lots of boats who pounded it out today had a good day.

2012-06-23_17-25-50_593.jpg

Good luck out there today Nick. Weather looks to be in your favor- waves 1 foot or less out of the SW, and slightly overcast. Who could ask for more? They do predict rain or thunderstorms later in the day (around sixish!)

Jim

Sounds like a bunch of old ladies sitting around knitting,, I remember when fishing reports were about catching fish, not a little 6inch chop.. geese suck it up cupcake,sneak yer little barbie pole on the docks and get some bluegills.

Hmmmmm.....all work and no play....go fish Ray ;) !

Had to setup in 80fow as theresa didnt like the pounding. Took on shot on the fly catcher while setting up the dipseys, no one home though. 59 deg down 90' over 140fow. Strong chop from the NW. Lots of fish laying on the bottom in 100fow.

That was 90 rigger fire tiger, 500 copper dalmation spinny green BW fly. Lost the rigger fish.. Now let's play a game of "Would you run it in?"

Copper fish was bouncing between 12'5 and 13'5, steelie!

2012-06-24_07-22-51_588.jpg