Surface Temp: 71deg.

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 13

Total Boated:8

Species Breakdown:lakers and one king

Hot Lure: gold attacker mag. black green glow attacker, Green dot spinny-green AToMIC hammer

Trolling Speed: 2.5- 3.2 2.7 was best. sog.

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 90-180fow

Lure Depth: riggers 75-125. divers 275--340.

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Left dock at 6 am headed north to 90fow and started to set up,to riggers to divers, got to riggers down 75 and 90 port rigger goes nobody home, reset rigger goes again, nice king around 15lbs. got rigger and divers down,275 and 325, starboard rigger goes, feels like a good fish, opps fish on port diver, landed diver fish, laker about 4lbs, still got fish onrigger rod, played him for about 15min. more hes off.oh well.cupple more nock off on riggers. pulled port diver and put on green dot spinny and hammer fly down 325 fow.divers are getting hot,two more lakers on port spinny, 3-4 lbs.back they went. Put green glow spinny and fly on starboard diver, wasen't long and off it went, nice 10-12 lb. laker, got a rigger going, another nice laker, same size. the best water was about 110ft. marked some bait, not many fish but when there was bait on the screen there were fish on the lines. best troll was east, got a least 10-12 miles east of bay. I let my martner land most off the fish so hes got a soure arm. :lol: Great day on the lake. I think I may have gotten more kings out deeper but I wasen't sure about the wind so I didn't push it. ;)

Mike Nice Report... I tried headng out of Hughes at noon but the ake was starting to whitecap so I stayed in close and called around 400pm.... Thanks to NOAA with another failed weather report.... They said 1 foot or less......Yeah NO....

Mortigan, someone has to work so I can get my check every month. :lol:

Woody,it sucks the way the winds been. I got down to the launch Sat.morning and pulled into the side out of the way to take a look at the lake,for some reason I turned the key for the motor and I didn't have enough bat. to kick in the starter. got a new bat. never did check the lake. some times you get lucky. :)

Hey, good fishin there Mike, but I thought Pelosi said "we all don't have to work....we can become artistic whatevers (flamboyant fishermen)....we will all still have healthcare"....:wondering::dull:....dingbat...what Sarah said..:yes:

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Excellent job, Mike! Thanks for sharing this report.

The baits seem to be close as you mentioned they were found in 110 FOW. I take it you were fishing the screen because there was no mention of the down temp.

Happy 4th!

Pike hunter,no I didn't check temp but the bait was between 80to 100fow, I didn't mark manny fish but they were there. Most all reports were getting lakers and kings, yesterday was the first day I got lakers. :(