RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 7/4-7/8

Yeah it did seem to turn into a smaller fish bite later, but we still kept gettin hit by majors that would spit... Oh well theyll be an ounce heavier tomorrow! Headed in.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Hmm Nick and Wayne, I noticed in wayns pic with his girl she's got a big fish and has lots of clothes on ..

Then yer girl is holding a smaller fish with less chothes on :o ....

Geese um you guys have any pics of the girls holding ,,,baitfish???

Hmm Nick and Wayne, I noticed in wayns pic with his girl she's got a big fish and has lots of clothes on ..

Then yer girl is holding a smaller fish with less chothes on :o ....

Geese um you guys have any pics of the girls holding ,,,baitfish???

Ummm....Of course. Different web site though :devil:

Nick......Nice fish(es) and awesome pink pole!!!!! Land some hogs today. Hopefully I will be out sometime this weekend.

PS: and YES, i still owe you a phone call, sorry.....been a busy holiday/vacation week!!! :beer:

Great start! I love Theresa's custom "Theresa" shirt. After seeing the late success you are having this morning makes me think I'll come out tomorrow AM and fish maybe from 7 - 10 am.

Great start! I love Theresa's custom "Theresa" shirt. After seeing the late success you are having this morning makes me think I'll come out tomorrow AM and fish maybe from 7 - 10 am.

Yea there's.a little shop in olcott that makes custom tshirts on the spot for $20 :)

South wind is really howling, nice job again Mr. weatherman!

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

There you go, torturing us who are at work :D keep 'em coming. Be back out there after I get the Trophy back from Seager Marine for the bellow job Tues. Back out next weekend (unless my wife has the baby before) :o