Hot Lure: None

Trolling Speed: 1.9 - 3.5

Down Speed: 1.9 - 3.5

Boat Depth: 80 - 460'

Lure Depth: 90 +/-

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Short and not so sweet. Inside looked good with bait and fish and temp (50 down 100) but after 3 hours and only 1miss I had to make a move offshore, heard some guys at the 27.5 line getting fish early, ran out there, trolled for 2 more hours with one tiny salmon on a dipsy and a mature king on the 4??' copper pulling a Carbon 14, by then I managed to get a few guys sick and they wanted to go in just as I was about to start lighting up the rods!!!

Well, the inside was fun while it lasted......

Yes sir it was.

I was there last Thursday through Sunday morning fishing west a couple of miles in 90-130 ft for all 4 days and it was incredible fishing for the first couple hrs in the morning and the last hr in the evening. We were set up by 5 AM every morning and the cooler would be full by 7:30 to 8 AM each morning. The exception was Sunday morning after the NE wind Saturday afternoon mixed the water a little and moved that great 50' temp break down around 15 ft. With the weather moving in and needing to drive back to central Ohio we left the lake at 7 AM with only a couple of salmon in the box

Any flasher fly combo green on wire 140-160 out and Moonshine happemeal on the deep rigger 60-65 down was hot, hot, hot.

The average size was our best trip ever over many years. Our largest was only 25.5 but we are not complaining. I don't think I was ever over 3 miles from the harbor.

I REALLY wish I could be there right now instead of working!