where to launch with Harborfest???

Hey Peeps looks like the weather wont be blowing to bad Saturday Morning. I've got two boats making the short trip to lake O from 'Cuse. I really don't want to fight the Harborfest crowd at OZ where we usually go out of plus the Kings there have been scattered the last couple of weeks. Should we haul to Fairhaven or Mexico. My thought is to try fairhaven because the Kings we have been catching have been in deep water 200 - 400 feet. We would have to run quite a ways to get that deep out of Mexico but I have never put in at Fairhaven. Any advice woud be great got some out of towners coming up from the Carolinas and would love to get them on some fish.

As of earlier this week temps are all over the place. Best fishing out of Fair Haven was 600' plus (about 10 miles out). you can hit browns in closer at both FH and Mexico. it all depends how far you want to travel and what you want to catch. there are fish spread throughout but most consitant fishing out of FH would be out deeper but that could change daily.