Fished North of Olcott from 100 to 250 FOW before I asked Tim to turn and head back south as the offshore forecast was actually right, there were 3 - 5s and the oddball rogue wave out there. Took a few small salmon on spoons before the turn, then trolled back South to 100 FOW just out in front of Olcott and made a turn to the east and picked away at them with mostly green spin docs / green attomiks and green glow Js. Nice way to end the season. The fish were all very healthy looking and released except for one Coho that got too deeply hooked. Biggest fish was around 14 pounds.

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0212-1.jpg

I was out with Adam and his dad yesterday.

Yeah, the fishing was surprisingly good despite the snotty lake conditions, we boated at least a dozen fish, all juvenile and teenage kings (except the one nice adult female coho).

Adam, it was good to see that Diversion II hasn't lost the fish catching mojo with the rebuild work. 8)

Good fishin with ya again, see you at the LOTSA meeting thursday.

Tim

Tim, the mojo was my main concern with all the work and change that was done, sure am GLAD she still has her mojo 8)

You did a good job driving in those snotty conditions while I tended rods, trying not to fall out of the boat. The pics just don't do those waves any justice :shock:

Adam, I live on the lake and I was shocked to see a report. The lake was nasty! I was air drying my bowhunting clothes with the wind off the lake. Nice job!! Tank