Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed: 2.7-3.6 sog

Down Speed: 2.2-2.6 Subtroll

Boat Depth: 120-385'

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Decided to go out this morning after almost pulling the plug b/c of the waves. We started in 120' and headed north. It was rougher out there than I thought it would be, but we fished for a few hours before we got tired of getting bounced around. First hit came quick when setting our two riggers - small but lively king on the 75' rigger pulling a DW Standard Seasick Waddler over 120 fow. We tried running two coppers, two wires and two riggers, but it was too hard to turn with the two coppers, so we changed it to just one 300' copper, 2 wires and the two riggers but no hits on the copper today.

We had another day of the dropsies, but the fish stayed buttoned longer, but with the waves we lost 'em closer to the back of the boat.

We had very chilly 44 degree water down only 75'. Most fish came in the 30-60 foot band of water where it was in the 50's.

The following took fish:

75' rigger - DW Standard SSW

75' rigger - free slider DW standard Mixed Veggie

65' rigger - NK 42 sec spoon

65' rigger - free slider Bob Fuller King of Sting

225' wire - Wonderbread SD/Wonderbread Fly

200' wire - White/green dot SD/Hammer Fly

Wires were harder to land today, fish were also small and most shook off behind the boat, but at least we were able to enjoy a few good fights and we didn't have to net that many today and injure them...lol.

Good luck to all,

- Chris

I made the mistake of trying to come out around 5PM. The lake was steady and we cruised out to 110 FOW and then the clouds came back. We bounced around in the waves for about an hour but they were really climbing to 3-5 range and we dropped two, so we called it. Good temp set up down 60 was 54. 70 was 48.

Try again today I guess