Seneca 8/21/2012

Seneca 8/21/2012

Kinger and I got a good start today boat ran GOOD ……we ran up to the clean water we found yesterday started DEEP and worked in to rut out some browns. The area was somewhat weedier than yesterday but fishable. We had some marks and bait but could not get them to fire then after the third spoon change BUBBA ( 24†male just over 8#) hit great fight and somewhat iffy wheather I could get him in the net. What a hog , bleeding from taking the spoon deep so I boxed him……….worked the area for three more passes picked a small 18†bow up put him back and lost a good brown came in to fast and he went crazy at the boat in the air two times with the second on the charm for him last pass came up empty and I still want to look for some landlocks so I move on…….picked up two lakers and a small brown after that to two hits without hooking up……. King said it was WAY past time to quit so I did……………..LOL…….. Big brown was WAY out of temp in the soup at 73* down 41’ !!!!!!!

The tie still ROCKS !!!!! :lol:

001-4.jpg

002-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-1.jpg

nothing like when the jaws hook and the air cools some ,then looking up at the hills with the leaves turning .. nice fish and glad boat is running good .have fun and be safe the grumy old man me as some call me on hear good luck

nothing like when the jaws hook and the air cools some ,then looking up at the hills with the leaves turning .. nice fish and glad boat is running good .have fun and be safe the grumy old man me as some call me on hear good luck

Thanks for taking the heat off me for GOM of the year !!!!!!! :lol::rofl:

That is a nice looking brown, looks like he was getting ready to spawn.

the female I got the other day was full of eggs but still tight ........ I have not heard of any that make a sucessful spawn or hooked any smaller than the stocking size of 8" ........have you ?///