Great news- Grayden Outdoors acquires Walker divers

In the last couple days, a deal was finalized by Trevor Sumption of Grayden Outdoors to acquire the Walker deeper divers and Trip Z divers. Trevor plans to improve and expand on these products, as his commitment to Great Lakes fishing/products continues to grow.

For those not familiar with Grayden Outdoors, their acquisition of Fish Hawk electronics has resulted in better quality and improved features with those already popular units.

From the 9/18 Fish Hawk news: " Business News - We have purchased the assets of the Deeper Diver and TripZ Diver from Walker Downriggers. We'll be launcing a new website for them later this fall, trollingdivers.com. First we're going to work on getting everything in-stock. Beyond that we're excited about adding new technology to divers in the near future."

I've been running the deeper divers this season and they've been great. Look forward to seeing what they do with the product.

We started using the Walker Deeper Divers when we got our own bigger boat three years ago. I saw them used on charters we took and they seemed esay enough to use. We have been well satsified with them. This year we also used TripZ Divers off the boards and liked them as well. Glad both will be continued.

buckboardjr, My diver of choice for several years has been the original(old style) Luhr Jensens with aftermarket DW rings. I do not have many of these divers left, and I'm not crazy about the newer designed trigger arms or quality of the recent ones.

The early model Walkers had failures and quality control issues so I stayed away, and I knew in my head where my usual divers ran in most scenarios.

Now that the deeper divers have been aquired by Grayden, they will be fine tuned as much as possible and I will certainly be running them.