LOOKING BACK, I DID IT MY WAY

Jersey Len

Well over the years we have a lot of good "memories" Those are the ones we photo and display and we try to forget the bad ones tho they haunt us time to time.Maybe we all should have a "Bad Area" to remind us of our mistakes and pass them along to our children so they can learn by our mistakes and realize everything in life has a price.

But I am a little envious as my trophy room is in the basement ,seems my wife would prefer paintings ,family photos and cross stich on the walls rather than a bunch of stuffed heads and fish, go figure?

Just 2 days ago she said she would approve of photos of my hunting and fishing results in a

Pretty nice frame.

opps almost forgot the colors need to match

Thanks for sharing.

Hi Ray

All those trophy,s are in my Hunting Cabin . My wife prefers it that way , so I got to build the Cabin I always wanted. You are welcome to see it if you are down my way. Yes there were many misses over the years. I did write a story about them , maybe I can fit it on here some day.

Lets hope we keep on trucking for a long time yet.

:D Len

Great mounts. I must be lucky. My wife is going to let me put it in our main room with some duck mounts already there.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

You and me both but I am limited to a couple fish and 2 deer mounts. I just have to hang my 2 biggest mount in the living room and the rest in my reloading room/nursery