5-11 reeladdiction and the bad move kid

Bad from the start!  hooked up the fish finder and broke a male prong.  Took a few minutes to make a jimmy rig to fix it.  Set out at 6am and seen everyone going for browns. Decided to go out for lakers.  BAD move!  No sooner we got out there the wind picked up and made fishing tough.  Worked 100 to 140 and seen fish.  Within an hour the waves built to be over 4's with ease.  Picked up and came back to the harbor.  BAD move! Didn't catch a fish inside either.  Put the boat away at 11 and went to talk to a friend to see how they did.  BAD move!  They caught the browns and the lakers and the salmon.  He showed me what they caught them on.  I didn't have any of the lures he showed me.  So now I go to the tackle shop.  BAD move!  over 45 minutes and 400 dollars later I have a small bag filled with new lures and rigs.  Now I am home looking then over and dreaming about how many fish I will catch with them.  I LOVE IT! 

Might be cheaper to just watch fishinfg videos :)  but on the other hand...we all kknow the feeling! :lol:

Certainly need a variety of tackle but don't get caught up in that. And I have said before, that 3/4's of a fishing lures job is completed, once the fisherman makes that purchase.........