Another running 4 dipsy question

I have been reading some old threads on running 2 dipsys per side.  Never tried it, but have all the setups to do it.  Most people are using the same size dipsy for all 4.  Longer rods toward the front of the boat.  And spacing the dipsys 2 #'s apart.  for example a 1 setting on the inside and 3 setting outside. 

What about the angle of the rod? Should the outside rod be set higher off the water than the inside rod?  Would that help pull the dipsy out to the side more?  We always run dipsys close to touching the water sometimes touching if to much weight is on one side of the boat.

Do 4 dipsys really take that many more fish than 2 dipsys?

Yes, you want them angled differently so that when the longer rod with your high dipsey gets bit, it doesn't hit the shorter dipsey rod in front of it. 

Some days more dipsey's is a hot ticket....other days not as much. For several reasons, I personally prefer 3 Dipsey's over 4.on most days but then again I run 3 a lot more than I run 2.

By 3 dipseys I was referring to 2 on one side and one on the other. That is my starting spread 90% the time when king fishing. #1 & 3 off one side and #2 off the other. If the fish are crushing the side with 2 ...I may add a 4th.