Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
samajm

I-Bay

Saw a few die hards on the newly frozen water in the Notheast corner this morning.......Looked like clear ice with no snow on it. Should be safe due to to frigid temps hovering around 10 for the past few days. The creeks are even starting to freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze up. So get out and enjoy it cause warmer weather may hit us by next week i hear.................>* ( ( ( >

I saw them too. But I could see small spots of open water not far from those guys fishing. Well, they've certainly got more guts than I do. I don't care if it's only 4 foot deep. I'd need another day or two of this weather to get me out there. God bless 'em though. They must really love their Perch.

Northeast is pretty shallow and known for small perch. I can wait for deeper water and bigger ones on the other end of my line. Thanks for the heads-up.

Well the ice is thickening and i see more fisherman out on ice ( 5). I also wanted to tell u as i drove over the 104 bridge i looked dwn and the genny looked frozen south to island....Good Fishing

Checked out south end of Ibay this morning at the sportsmen club. Theres 3"s of ice just past the end of the docks, after that it goes to 1.5"s in a hurry and its all down hill from there. Be safe guys.

Today on I-Bay at the N.E corner was busy. At any time there was 40 plus fisherman and at least 15 shanties. I also saw hockey playing near shore and motor sports working. Then around 230pm a Helicoptor came out of the sky and hoovered in one of the big houses on the cliff facing the north east cornor then left. Did any of u see it that ? ............>*( ( (>