siggs rigs got some new stuff on the way

jst got a PM from www.siggsrigs.com and he"s got some new stuff in the works.. if your new to the site or salmon fishing ya need to check out siggs flys put a green hypnotist behind a mtn dew spin dctr and yer gonna catch salmon or get your tackle ripped off your pole this setup workes great on seneca on wire back about 250ft for some big lakers also.and if your lure challenged give sig a call tell him where you fish and he'll give you some hot suggestions.

Just got off the phone with siggsrigs the new flys are his "PULSE LINE " ,10 new colors hes got them he just hasnt up graded his site yet, stix i think you ment the "purple mirage" yes it does look pretty good and i think i know just where to use it.........im thinking of asking him for a refund on a bluegreen hypnotist color fly of his i used last year, i wish i took a photo of that fly new then with each fish i caught with it last spring. seems like the more beat up it got the faster the cohos were smashing it right down to the last pices of mylar left out of fairness to Sig ive landed well over 30 cohos on that one fly and plan on useing it this spring 12"behind a 00 flr.orange dodger.on the other hand 30 plus fish i guess i did get my moneys worth ;)

Steve ,yes I used the standard fly tho ive heard the coho candy is hot,and have some in my arsonal now. i rarly use lead core other than spring cohos in your neck of the woods.i toss out 10 colors plus a dozen passes with great success dont know how deep the lead will pull down this rig im guessing 25 to 30 ft .this year ive stocked up on a couple more dodgers and will be running em off the main boards with 2.5oz keels,and on the riggers with real long leads. why long leads on a fish that can be caught outa the propwash ,i like to seeem jump and tailwalk several times during the fight now thats fishing..oooo its to early in the year to be talking like that now i wanna fish instead of work.hey why dont ya wander to the launches at wilson and olcott and see if the ice is blown out with the rain . tho i cant play till after vacation at the end of Feb.

I've grown to love the siggs when we're up at the oak in August.

The Aqua Crinkle was new to us last year and we ended up either

having them so beat up by the kings or losing them to breakoffs.

It changes its appearance depending on light. Behind a white/glow

spin doc.