Greetings From Toronto, Ontario Canada

Guest Icekimo

Guest Icekimo

Hi everyone

I'm Tai aka Icekimo (eskimo) from Toronto, and yup.. i'm a fishaholic, started out fishing in Fort Erie when i was 8. i can still rememeber riding my bike to the lake everyday to catch silver bass and perch, and the odd sheephead (yuk), consider myself a fish-nut ever since my friend Peter dragged me out to credit river a decade ago. I am a multi-species angler, i do river float fishing (salmon, trout), bass fishing, pan fishing, carping, channel cats, walley, deep water trolling in erie and Ice-fishing. I dont discriminate fish.. as long as their biting and tugging on my rod, i'm happy

I'm a hardware tech and freelance webmaster/designer so i can make my own hours (sometimes) to get out

I am also the admin over at www.kawarthaanglers.com and have talked to one of the site owner/admin here to have you guys as one of our offical sister sites. I was also granted permission to ad my sites banner and URL for you to visit... just in case you thought it was spam :) we canucks are a bunch of polite folks :)

be looking forward to reading your adventures and posting my own..

Best Regards - Tai / Icekimo

Guest Icekimo

thank you kindly! wait till the season starts for open water, lots of fun to come!

all these nice eyecandy (graphics) and layout you boys got going on here is getting me a bit spoiled.. compliments to the designer.. :)