Sandy Creek Shootout- Free Fish

It seems like we always forget about this until a few days before the tournament, and we have once again.   

If anyone knows of an individual or group that might be interested in a "boat load" of fresh salmon to use for food, fertilizer, etc.  Please let one of the derby committee members know ASAP. 

Every year a lot of fish go unused and it would be nice if we could donate them to someone in need.  

Thanks.

Many teams will keep their 4 fish (ours will) but another option would nice.  I don't know of anything like Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry that would take a large fish donation.

if there is any teams  that are coming  from the bath ny area steuben county  that would not mind bringing some fish  back i could meet them in town here would hate to see the fish be wasted i know many family's that would love to have some fresh fish 

There is a post on the facebook page in reply to this topic. I think people assume that a reply to the facebook post is an actual reply to the topic but it isn't. 

"would LOVE to get as many salmon as poss to maintain fish diet and feed many whom cant make it or afford the lake ontario experience !"