Canandaigua 10/28

I took a trip out with Al on his boat Sunday.  Al brought his son and his friend Steve and Pete Collin and I rounded out the crew.  We got started around 8:30, setting up two riggers, two wire divers, and four planer boards with copper and leadcore.  We set up a little north of Menteth saw lots of fish on the sonar, saw lots of boats fishing, I think it was a FLTA tourney going on out there.  We had a lot of laughs but not many fish.  Very slow for us until 1:20 pm when we quit.  We only managed one bite but it was a brown trout on 7 colors with a monkey puke mi stinger.  Fish was under size and released unharmed.  Good looking brown though and glad to finally catch one this year.

Keep'n,

You're killing me! We quit precicely when we drove into the south area with all the fish!

haha sorry about that one, but fished in front of the white rock just kept making passes up and down the east side from where the 70fow drop meets the east side to where the big cove cuts back I did venture to the west side got are lunker bow for the day in te middle then did a few others on the west side then went back across and got right back into lakers and bows I was using flt spoons deepest lure was 85 on the rigger and it fired steady other wise it was cores coppers and high dipsy stayed busy. I would post pics of the lures but won't let me for some reason keeps saying contact a staff member