Looks genetically weird...or broke?

skipper19

When my son first saw him, we were bow hunting and he said the buck looked ugly!..haha! Well we named him "U glee" after that. I saw him three times before I had a good shot at him, three different days, but never got a good look at his deformed horn. I took it he was another genetic horn problem to eliminate, but then again I never saw my Target buck who became a vampire after being bumped by a guest during the day after that. So he became a good one to profile and I want venison too! Yes, he was probably a normal buck of 1.5 years and may well have grown to be a great trophy next season, given his 3 points on one side. Not sure why he broke off a horn, ...maybe a headache...I've beat my head on things for that! Lol...doesn't help, don't do it!

If the rest of him tastes as good as the inner tenderloins, he will be remembered over and over again, and thanked for the giving of his spirit. Yes he rested well in the pickup..LOL! I only wish I could get back out there during the second out with the late season bow muzzy and see if Mr. Big has become complacent and hungry for food ..or love of a virgin..:rolleyes::wub:

Sent from my PC36100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

their is a parasite that causes this,lives in the meat and can withstand high temps....have you noticed your bone falling off ? or getting shorter?

Yes Ray, what did you find was a cure for yours? ..wait..don't tell me...you made yourself shorter (tad over 3 ft) and now your nickname is Omgashorttripod!

Sent from my PC36100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app