More spoon id needed

vetting

Here is a collection of spoons that Im going through.  A ton of Red Eyes, Slammers spoons, some NKs, and misc stuff that I have no idea what it is.  So I need some help from the spoon experts - aka the old times who use them :)

Here is the full collection.

post-151912-0-10243400-1386428444_thumb.jpg

A few luhr Jensen flutter spoons - couldnt find any info about them anywhere

post-151912-0-91829100-1386428598_thumb.jpg

Have no idea what these are

post-151912-0-45685300-1386428622_thumb.jpg

Jolly Rodger symbol on them with a number - not sure what these are

post-151912-0-90926800-1386428688_thumb.jpg

Crappy picture, but they have a musical note symbol stamped on them.

post-151912-0-96520100-1386428763_thumb.jpg

By the way, you guys are awesome and are always really helpful.  Its refreshing to be part of a message board that actually want to help people out, share stories, and give advice on how to catch the silver fishies.

A big WOW on the full collection....you are very lucky ....good spoons and wide selection of colors.

2nd pic - Luhr Jensen #44 flutter spoons - good for lakers, and rainbows, landlocks on Finger Lakes

3rd pic - Alpena Diamonds - Good all around lure for all trout species in Fingers and Lake O (originated on Lake Michigan ....hence the name Alpena)

4th pic -  Magnum Pirate Spoons -  Good for salmon and trout on Lake O never used the big ones on the Fingers but the one that looks like a NK 28 (next size down) took second for me in the Brown Trout division once in the National Lake Trout Derby on Seneca Lake

5th pic - Can't remember name sorry about that .... :)

Edited by Sk8man

Man you are so lucky to have such a huge selection of excellent spoons, I can't help you with the ID of the spoons, but Les already took care of that. You are a lucky man, I would love to have a collection like that!!

the Luhr Jensen Flutterspoons and Alpena Diamonds are killer Lake O Brown Trout spoons, and they take their fair share of kings as well.  They are a little speed sensitive and spin out if trolled too fast, so they don't mix well in a flasher/fly spread, but in a dedicated spoon program, they are just as effective today as they were back in the 70's and 80's.  I still have a bunch of them as well, along with one of my favoreite small size king spoons, the Lurh Jensen Loco.  Loco's are heavier blanks that can be trolled well at faster speeds.

Many a king has fallen to this yellow/ yellow scallop taped #3 Loco over the years

yellow-loco_zpsac9804eb.jpg

Tim