The Shot Heard Throughout N.Y.

The Springville Field & Stream Club is asking ALL gun owners to fire a symbolic shot at 12 noon,on 1/11/2014 to protest the N.Y. "SAFE ACT"  & show support for the 2nd. Amendment.  Remember to shoot in a LEGAL & SAFE  manner!   Pass the word & the shot will be heard across N.Y. state!

More info. on this can be found in the "N.Y. Outdoor News" paper.   Be Safe!

• 3 weeks later...

Today was the day!  Did anyone shoot a shot ?   I shot right at 12 noon, 2 shots one for the people that didn't shoot any.  I hope "King Andy"  heard the noise in Albany!   Support the 2nd. Amend. & repeal the Safe act.  I did hear a few other shots around the area here on time.

Edited by lineman49

The hills of Wyoming County were ringing. My brothers in arms made me proud. Made a bit of noise myself. Next step is to get all those who aren't registered to vote registered. Carry registration forms in your truck. All sporting goods shops should also have a supply of voter registration forms. CH4 in Buffalo just stated and estimated 250,00 participants today.