Wanted 12# Shark Weights

I know I've seen a few of you that make weights in the 14# size, but the specs on my Unitroll limits me to 12# weights. Not sure if a 2# difference would end up breaking the riggers, but why chance it? I run a SubTroll off one, and if a boom or a base were to fail, I would be pretty unhappy I'm sure.

So, that being said, is there anyone that makes 12# sharks? I'm in Rochester, so keeping shipping down would be a plus.

Thanks in advance....

Jim

Troutman got back to me. At this time he only makes torpedo weights in 12# sizes. Being new to this, what is the difference as far as cutting down blowback (I'm using cannonballs currently), tracking, etc? If there isn't much difference, I could go with the torpedos.

Thanks in advance,

Jim

I have them both, they work equally well for me with minimal blow back. My corner riggers use the 16 lb. torpedo weights I purchased from Troutman. The 12 lb. shark weights are used on the boom riggers, I added bent fins to take them out to the sides. The only big difference was the price. The shark weights cost me $150 for the pair.