Reputable website to buy boat accessories?

Chas0218

I always buy my electronics at Semperfifishing and because I am a Hull Truth member I get an additional discount. This is the cheapest way to buy marine electronics that this cheap skate has found.

Sitrex SVS650...600 watt digital sonar.
New in the box with Airmar P66 transducer....$625.
2 year warranty.
Plus shipping

Review:
http://boatinglocal.com/reviews/si-t...e-sounder.html

Hummingbird units:

858c DI Combo 7" color, Down Imaging ......$899.
Fishfinder 345c DI, Down Imaging ................$295.

Lowrance

Elite-5 Gold, Navionics, 83/200KHz transducer .....$445.

Garmin remans:

GPSMAP 5208..............................$1599.

Edited by rolmops

Looks like Hodges has the best prices on both the AP and the steering.  That who will be getting my money.  I have also read some iffy reviews on the 2 sites I listed and it seems Hodges has great customer service.

Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it.

Edited by Chas0218

Looks like Hodges has the best prices on both the AP and the steering.  That who will be getting my money.  I have also read some iffy reviews on the 2 sites I listed and it seems Hodges has great customer service.

Thanks for the help guys I really appreciate it.

Concur. That's where I bought my Sitex autopilot. Mike's Marina did my install and I couldn't be happier. Hodges was very helpful in recommending the right unit for my steering type and Sitex was aslo very helpful in answering questions on the install because those mechanical steering units are a little tricky setting up. A lot of guys buy hydraulic units for non hydraulic steering because they're cheaper than mechanical steering units and end up burning them out. Just remember to buy the unit that matches your steering type.

Edited by MikeyP

Yup I originally was going to get one of the mechanical units to put on the hydraulic steering because there was no way I was going another season without hydraulic steering. I wanted something that was ready to setup and be worry free, I heard that the mechanical drive units go bad more often so that's why I shyed away from them.

Sent from my thinking chair...