seneca south

Why waste gas like the old days. Its the new age Sean. Same story in the rivers for fall fishing.

asking about the condition of a certain launch is nothing like asking to be spoonfed info about tribs.IMHO.

I don't think it's even close to the same thing so what if you tell a fellow fisherman a ramp is clear it's not like your giving him coordinates on the lake to your favorite are or "whole" on the lake. And with the weather yesterday I expected more guys to be honest. Good luck to all that make it out and be safe expecting to at least see some reports.

I think the issue is more off don't cry and call a guy out for being dishonest when he thought the ramp was frozen. I've checked the south ramp in am an two hours later it's been ice free. I have also seen guys go out of cannel in am and not be able to get to ramp mid day with ice pack blown in. I know the way everyone wants to jump on some ones ass just makes for less ramp/launch checkers. If you can't get to where you need to be from severne with the way the wind and cold water is you might not want to go out. Should be good fishing for you guys today seems like wind let up from yesterday. Good luck and don't fall in that cold water. Sean

Edited by Hookedup

When the original poster asked if the launch was open, It was frozen. Both Sean and my co worker who lives right next to the launch both confirmed same info. But that was before we got 3 inches of warm rain. But with my 25yrs of winter fishing experience I knew with the rain we received the launch was going to open up. Am I going to post or tell everyone the launch is open. No.

Don't worry Joe you will get the clue someday as why I posted what said. Here I'll help you out. In the past winters there has been days where 100 fish a day was achievable. Now that's not happening. Summer fishing has sucked ever since winter fishing took off. With Cayuga having its problems Seneca going yo get worse. I'm glad this winter was cold to give this lake a break.

Edited by jason

I never understood why people threw big hissy fits over the body of water everyone around knows how the fishery there is just help them out. its not like anyone is twisting arms to get someone's secret bait so what's the big deal. i am always willing to help someone out but for people to jump down others throats is wrong and i dislike the douches out there lol never hurts to give a little info cause someday you will need a favor and no one will be there to help