Doea anybody know what these are?

I have a few dozen of them and the smallest ones are the Quickstrike  #11's and they are killer rainbow and laker spoons and one of my favorites. The ones pictured look like 88's with the swirl finish and the #35 ? or #88 (hard to tell in the pkg) hammered brass. They were modeled after the Sutton's by a guy who lived in either Corning or Elmira area and used to sell them in various tackle shops in the Finger Lakes area. He made them in his own shop there and I met him at a friend's tackle shop back in the early eighties. He looked to be in his 50's or 60's back then. I think his name was Bill something. His spoons were stamped out and he had the plain silver color, plain brass and hammered as well as swirl finish in many of the same numbered and sized spoons as the Sutton's (e.g 11, 22, 44, 35, and 88) and I think he mentioned to me that he actually made the model for his stamping from a Sutton spoon shape. They cost $2.00- $2.25 at the time :smile:By the way that is the original packaging with the red band at the top.

Some are pictured below: (they originally came with flimsy trebles which were easily crushed by big lakers and browns)

From left to right are:

Quickstrike 88 in swirl finish

#35 in swirl finish

#22 in swirl brass, silver swirl, hammered brass

#11 (my favorite) in hammered silver and swirled brass

post-145411-0-96007400-1394325967_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sk8man

Heres a pic of what my buddy found total. Anyone know what the bottom right one is?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-1394406328541_thumb.jpg

Heres a pic of what my buddy found total. Anyone know what the bottom right one is?

post-152176-13944064003889_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure on that one but it is similar in shape to these "no name" spoon blanks that Cabela's used to sell with different finishes and folks "doctored up" They came in three sizes I can't locate the other 2 smaller sizes at the moment as they are probably at the bottom of one of my boxes someplace but these are the larger ones from one of my salmon boxes. Someone else may be able to conclusively ID it but this is a possibility.

post-145411-0-78819700-1394410215_thumb.jpg

post-145411-0-36161700-1394410226_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sk8man