Guide for Keuka

I'll probably actually needs 2 charters. I'm not really concerned with people learning technique. My buddies and their wives and gf's don't fish. Just looking to have some fun on vacation. While I personally would be very interested, this isn't what this trip would be about.

Sent from my VS930 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

For Keuka you will be laker fishing, usually like catching fish in a bucket on Keuka. If you want a good chance at bows, or salmon you would want to slide over to Seneca. If you are OK with catching Lakers in the 2 pound up range then Keuka will be a fun time.

While the above mentioned Captains are all top notch and good guys to boot, any discussion regarding Keuka charters must include Keuka Bigfoot Charters. Captain Dick Roller fishes Keuka about 150 days a year, except for his charters he is retired and he fishes the lake FULL time.

Please note: this Bigfoot is not the same as the Keuka Bigfoot!

I just recently got my captains license. Could work out a deal taking you fishing on Seneca, probably only have room for 3 to 4 and a friend of mine also has a charter on Seneca he can do 4-5. We would love to have ya . Give me a call 315 521 3692

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I would stick with reel hooked up and hook jaw charters, if you want a 2 party trip. Nick and Sean are the 2 best finger lakes captains with top notch mates who are equally experienced.

Second this!!

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...