Funny funny!

So as I sit here at work I find it comical all the trash talk has stopped I'm sure everyone is still

Looking at this site but everyone has got quiet! I have had a few calls from some guys but come on northerners lets see what you have to bring to the table! I will be in Watkins tonight maybe venture to Sampson to say hi. Good luck to all and be safe

I've been tangled up with lawn and house stuff  pre derby and now sitting here now wondering how all this debris and muddy water is going to impact  the trolling tomorrow. I had 4 pages of notes and 98 percent of it relating to trolling...now I'm wondering if I will be stillfishing or jigging...could have saved some time and paper :lol:  At this point I'm just hoping that everyone makes it through the derby safely north and south. I heard there are even telephone poles out there as well as the tree limbs i saw myself yesterday.  All of us need to use caution and good sense while out there. Best of luck to you Joe and to all your southern comrades most of whom are probably hunkered down at Sampson right now trying to stay dry. I don't have to wish the northern guys luck because they are at "home" at this end of the lake.... :)  Les

Les  , Hoot and I fished today ....still lots of stuff floating around....small , and a few boat sinkers if you would hit them at WOT...... I only ran two rods off the riggers with a spoon on each.....no major problems...... when we were coming back in I saw Nick heading toward the MINE flied of debris I had gone threw earlier..... pulled over to yell to him about it he said ( now I can hear him but he's can't hear me ) call him I did , and I get his answering deal for his charter..... anyway keep a good eye out if your running at any speed , keep your spread small or be ready to keep cleaning lines in some areas it fine others are a mess...

Good luck

Thanks Ed. Guess I'll have to evaluate at the north end tomorrow AM and decide whether it is stillfishing, jigging. pulling copper or trolling....I'm prepared to do any of it but the debris can take the fun out of things real fast. :)  A friend said he saw a telephone pole upright in the water out there yesterday.