Double D I Bay Dolphin Day!

Another banner day on the big O !

Left the shoot at 5:30 am from I Bay and headed out to 80 ft and started setting up.

Every thing clicked for us once again. 3 color and 7 color lead core off the boards, riggers and Dipsys.

It was the day of the dolphin. Modified Carmel, regular Carmel, green dolphin , modified blue dolphin were the ticket as well as green dolphin spin Dr and sweet pea fly. Sister sledge stayed hot also( Carmel dolphin colored lure)

Fish came from 100 to 150 FOW water and from 15 to 50 ft down.

Went 22 for 30 a half dozen or so skippys and the rest nice fish. 5 Steelhead the largest 9 lbs, 2 coho one 9 lb and the rest kings largest was 16 lbs.

The fishing has just be outstanding from the 1st day right on through! No may lull this year.

We tried to stay away from the pack that was working the break line out deeper, no fun zig zagging thuru traffic and it wasn't necessary.

Hope everyone else had a good day too!

Good fishing,

DD

post-153473-0-65490100-1401649327_thumb.jpg

post-153473-0-07287400-1401649341_thumb.jpg

post-153473-0-97018200-1401649358_thumb.jpg

Real nice Dan. Thanks for the report. Our PM troll didn't pan out too well. Soon as we set up east wind picked up and the temp breaks broke up. The girls on board got cold so I had to head into the wind to keep them in the sun. Gggrrr!! We ended 3 fer 4 with one nice 12lb steelie.