Congrats to the New Captains!

Hey guys

Congratulations! Make sure you have your full size charts on Lake O for the derbies please, parallel rules are optional! :)

Jax

Job well done Captains!! I was thinking about doing this myself in the next couple years, but from the way you guys are talking it sounds like a real ball buster! My concern is I ain't that smart :$

Once you get your captains lic, Am I correct with my understanding of the rules that you can no longer fish the Am division in the Pro Ams?

Thanks guys.....Jax, If I never have to use a parallel or chart plotting equipment again I'll be happy. Holy smokes.....As far as the Pro Ams, I'm happy with just fishing. I really don't miss the days of fishing the Pro Ams. I'm not knocking the tournaments, Its just not financially beneficial for me to fish them. Especially at 4.50 a gallon......You know it will be that at the Marinas this year......

Hey Scott I'm sending you and Legacy the Info on the fingerprints...Good Luck. Hopefully you won't have to go to Buffalo...What a pain in the but it was Finding the station.......

Are any of you getting your TWIC cards? Whem I got fingerprinted the Coast Guard mentioned it is going to be required by law but right now its not mandatory.

I have a hand out all about it, I will see if I can post up some info!

They are required by sept. of 2008 for all captains. About 125.00 bucks for 5 years. :evil: The only thing keeping me in this state is family and this lake. All of us just have to keep bending over and grabbing our socks!

Hey Scott I'm sending you and Legacy the Info on the fingerprints...Good Luck. Hopefully you won't have to go to Buffalo...What a pain in the but it was Finding the station.......

Matt, Scott, Legacy, congrats it's one tough test I know I wouldn't want to test again.

Matt, I need the prints for my renewal, are you saying I don't have to go to Buffalo? thanks for any info

I went to Buffalo Last Tuesday. The Coasties there were extremely friendly. No problems what so ever one I got there. It sure was a pain in the arse trying to find the place though.

What I was relaying to Scott was, if there is a group of Rochester guys who need prints, they could get together and have the Buffalo Coasties come to Rochester for a day to print everyone. The Guy who printed me said if there were four or five guys that they could probably arrange for a Rochester day.

Matt, Thanks for the info....

Well guys how many have we here in rochester that need prints.... It would nice to catch a date that majority could make and save a trip. I'd be available after the 16th of april Also if that doesn't work if anyone is going to buffalo post it here and maybe a couple of can join in..... I probably won't be able to go till after the 20th of April

I work 12 hr rotating shifts.....