Ruff Rider Sodus Live Report 2014 June 21-22

We took out a friend and his two sons...11 and 13 years old. We headed out to 225 to start and stayed out from 225 to 300 all morning. We ended up boating 4( 2 steelhead 2 kings)...the kids struggled holding on and we lost 4 others right behind the boat, steelhead and one decent teens king. Also had 3 others drop off. No rhyme or reason to color pattern. All spoons, riggers copper dipsy all took shots. Only consistency we found was 50-52 surface temp.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great to see your out Nick. I was solo today in oswego and had a tough time as well. 2 lakers on the 5 with orange spoon was all the action I saw. Lake is setting up so it's just part of the process but I hope it does it's thing fast ! Picked at kings a couple days ago, and it's been downhill since. See you in Sodus in less than a month:-)

Yeah and the amount of scum on the water was impressive. I got tired of cleaning it off and gave up, which probably didnt bode well since nearly every line I pulled up at the end had stick, weeds, etc on it.