TROLLING QUESTION

LongLine

Okay enough of the Bull, This is a serious question, but it might get some interesting replies (if any)

The situation:

You out solo, in the middle of June; off the Genny; 9:30 AM; slight breeze out of the west; mostly sunny; you’re going to troll towards Braddocks at about 60-70FOW in slightly stained water at 2.2 mph at the ball; (only speed you got) you only have these two lures and because you left your dipseys home, you’ve only got your 2 riggers which give you about an 8 Ft spread.

The question:

Which lure do you put on the starboard side & which on the port side? And why :?:

starboard_port.jpg

(Lures are Blk & Silvr - ignore the teal dots, they're just refracto-illuminescence (sp) from the angle of the camera lens.)

Think about it...

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Tom,

afew things here.

1) I would turn around and go home........ I not only forgot my dipseys but i forgot my hooks for the spoons :!:

2) I hardly ever troll towards braddock - I run there :lol: and troll back

3) While I was home I would grab my dipsey's and some froggie glows

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Steve glad to see your still around.By the way that was funny stuff about the turning around for the hooks and dipseys :lol: Thanks for the laugh.

Sorry Long Line I didn't mean to be disrespectful to your post.If it was me I would run the lures with the black towards the inside and see what happens keep changing them and see what the fish want.I'm still in a learning stage here but what else could you do :?:

The one on the right goes to port and the left to starboard. The way they would wobble you want the dark side up like a real bait. :D Or if the fishing is slow you could swap them so the reverse contrast would have the dark side aginst the lighter sky. :shock: I would go with the hooks either way ;)