well WWW.attheoak.com has begun their daily reports about fishing .other than water temp the report is void of info but if ya know the water temp and how 40 deg. can effect spring fishing then the report is really full of good info.I was told Capt. Clarence (Rally Killer)had a charter planned this week .but with the wind the last few days im shure dockside was in order.MIKEY step outa the kitchen and see were those boys are that are supposed to be puting in the docks on the west side.my boat awaits your call .

Ray, sure sign of spring when the Oak reports start on a regular basis :) Many thanks to Joe and Shirley for once again providing some of the latest and best info from the Oak area. That goes for the charter captains and rec anglers who unselfishly provide that info for them to post as well. On a side note- since many charter captains and others do provide this info to the public at their own free will, please be courteous and use common sense when fishing such ports. I've seen boats literally follow some of these guys out, only to set up within a very close proximity of them. The Oak is one area, and I know there are others where most are not reluctant to divulge the latest on the water info. But give those and others plenty of room to work an area. It's an awful big lake out there.