dipseys vs copper

Dipsey action is different then Copper action.Yes you can get depth with shorter line out with a dipsey and sometimes that is all you need to catch fish.Other times the swimming action of copper puts more fish in the boat,good workout reeling in a 500 copper!

well my physical limitations I have now will keep me with dipseys,you can catch more fish than one would ever need,buying a new frezzer next week,something tells me Ill need it ,lol

One thing I use to was smoke salmon,took it into work all the time ,salmon with bagels and cream cheese

had a nice visit today,the winter was not so bad,lots of apples left from last years bumper crop,see deer every day now

post-144987-0-05439600-1404954183_thumb.jpg

Edited by john1947

Coppers will excel when the fish are in a less aggressive mood. Divers excel on active fish. If you are trying to run divers on boards, you will have to pull your regular divers to redeploy it after a fish. If done correctly, you can rig coppers over divers without pulling them in.

thank I got a solution,how about a electric reel,ive seen some on ebay pretty reasonable,one question are they legal for our fish.I do know a few guys that would need them due to disabilitys,my arm can lock up sometimes and cant reel well.One is less than a regular reel,Miya Epoch me 600 Big game Electric reel