More river walleyes

Kevin J Legg

I took a friend from church and stationed at Fort Drum out very early this morning on the river (3:00 am)  We caught 4 and lost 2 more and were off the river by 6:00  He then picked up his daughter and we fished Butterfield Lake for bass but only caught 3 so hit another lake for panfish and caught a nice bunch, I think it's now nap time!

post-144887-0-73518500-1405621416_thumb.jpg

post-144887-0-97609700-1405621596_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kevin J Legg

Nice going Kevin, to bad we need to be nocturnal to catch these elusive fish. My tow vehicle took a crap and its up in the air to fix or get a newer one. Anyway since I have an older ford pickup I can tow with that to a local lake, which has walleye in it but they are very difficult to catch, and only at night,so I'm in the process of rigging a light bar so I can fish at night and see what I'm doing. Great job on the eyes!!!!

Kevin nice job on the eyes once again. I am gonna try it again fri night but I am gonna leave later so maybe that will help with the boat traffic. If I can get someone to go,I am gonna try and get out one morning this weekend but no guarantees. I will sure be looking for you if I ever make it down there to visit. Hope to see ya down there one of these weekends. Good luck even no you don't need it.