2015 LOTSA Salmon School Announcement

• 3 weeks later...

Rod is gonna have his toes in the water and his ass in the sand.

Besides jimmy, Rod never listens to me anyway. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

True that Paul. 

Jimmy, I have fished with Paul and he's a very knowledgeable captain that I look up to ( he's taller than me) and I consider a good friend. You will learn a lot from him.  I have not had the pleasure of fishing with Greg, but hopefully some day. It will be a fun and informative class !! 

I thought with you being one of the instructors, he would definitely go.  If he doesn't show we'll have to bring him some banana chips for his boat for snacks for next season.

You would never slip them by me Jimmy. I'm an official Banana inspector - I have a badge and tee shirt that says so :)  

Get that at the museum in Iceland ??  :lol:

Holy ****, that's pretty funny Dave.  You just ruined the whole banana inspector thing for me now and somehow made it dirty.  That wasn't nice  :lol:

For most of you who don't know what we are talking about, you're better off for it. 

Hey Big Bill 3,  this would be great for you to attend and another suggestion I'd make if you don't mind me doing so is consider being an observer at one of the many lake wide tournaments.  Observing for a tournament is the #1 way to learn and learn fast !!

Edited by Fishtails

big bill,check out lotsa website for info and registration for the class,also,take fishtails advice on being an observer for a tourny this summer.he asked me to a few years back and i learned a tremendous amount from fishing with him and also observing on other boats.its alot of fun and you also get to meet alot of other great fisherman.

Just Checking to see if they are still taking sign ups. Looking for information to attend.

I live in Northern Virginia and I know it's a hike/trek but I need to increase my knowledge

as fast as possible so I'm not just "boating" on Ontario.

Hi Bill,

Yes, we're still taking registrations, we just had an hour plus conference call with Paul, Greg and Mark yesterday evening and it sounds like everything is coming together nicely. This should be a great Salmon School. I'm already looking forward to it myself, and I've been to every one we've ever hosted.

Go to www.lotsa.org for details and registration.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Tim Bromund

True that Paul. 

Jimmy, I have fished with Paul and he's a very knowledgeable captain that I look up to ( he's taller than me) and I consider a good friend. You will learn a lot from him.  I have not had the pleasure of fishing with Greg, but hopefully some day. It will be a fun and informative class !! 

I can't wait.  I look forward to this weekend every year.  I end up buying a ton of tackle both new and used.  It's a great time seeing old friends and making new ones and gets you excited for the spring time to get here and get out on the lake.