Slide Diver Lite Bite with Wire - how to setup?

Anyone got any input on running slide divers on wire dipsies rods?  I have been running wire dipsy this year for the first time using the original Lure Jensen dipsy  divers and now I want to give the Slide Diver Lite Bite a try.  So how do you setup these divers to run with wire?  Thank you for your help.

I have a detailed set-up I got from Jim off this site with pictures. I still have the e-mail if your interested PM me your e-mail and I'll send it too you. I just set mine up the other day and it worked good.

A alternative to the Albright mono leader to wire connection is a Spro Heavy # 3 swivel with a clinch knot on the mono and a haywire twist on the wire . I use this with a Talora roller rod . Both connections will work well if done properly this set up can be a fish killer .Slide Diver web page has a good video on the set up.

Edited by bigblue

I still have a copy of my old post and can also forward it all who would like a copy. PM your email address.

Jim S.

Thanks again Jim for that info , I'm going to change over the other rod to it also......

A alternative to the Albright mono leader to wire connection is a Spro Heavy # 3 swivel with a clinch knot on the mono and a haywire twist on the wire . I use this with a Talora roller rod . Both connections will work well if done properly this set up can be a fish killer .Slide Diver web page has a good video on the set up.

The wire knot will also work to attach the swivel and pass through the rod guides and levelwind. I think I'm using the 50# or 80# Spro power swivel.