went out after the storms blew through today .fished from 9 to 2.went 1 for two.10 lb king on a mountain dew paddle and green fly down 80 over 150.dipsey out 280 on a 1.5 setting took a shot,but came off quick.that was on a sea sick waddler paddle and a dark green fly.fished 100 to 180 fow.there was more bait around 150,but not much.fished saturday between big salmon and south dune.marked alot of bait between 80 and 130 fow.didnt move a rod,but only fished an hour or so cause someone got sick.

Went 2 for 2 sat with a decent laker. Both on the bottom of 150 with blue fish eye hologram flasher with blue UV fly. Went out for a couple hours on sun and managed 2 for 4 with a small laker and Skippy king in 120. Had a 10 color lead core with a UV spoon take a big rip but came unbuttoned. Also lost something big off the bottom with the same blue ff combo as the day before. Pulled quite a bit of drag and didn't feel like a laker.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150486-14065454007648_thumb.jpg

Saturday-hit the water at 6am, little bit rough to say the least. Had Shelby, Davey and Ben aboard ran out to 130 FOW between the river and north dune, stayed in that area pretty much all day. First salmon came pretty soon after getting set up on the rigger down 83 on a white/green dot SD with green mnt. dew fly. Little while later hit a small king on the same set up and then we started having and bad case of the drops. Then next 4 four hits would come unbuttoned not sure if the big waves was the cause but sure didn't help. Hit a good Laker on the rigger down 97' with a 42nd SD pulling a 42nd spoon 5' behind went on to take 2 more hits on this set up just couldn't keep then on. Headed in around 1pm, lake was beginning to laid down a little bit but was still good three footers. All said and done we went 3 for 9 and Little Ben had a good time even with getting a little sickish at one point!

post-144884-0-73193200-1406557776_thumb.jpg

post-144884-0-56954500-1406557790_thumb.jpg

post-144884-0-42894700-1406557800_thumb.jpg

Was out this morning for an hour, made one pass with the waves, 4 bts in the box. 55-72' all stingrays, then lady O turned angry. Wish She would have given us another 90 minutes!!!! Good Luck

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hope it is semi-flat for the weekend.

Taking her 14 yr old grandson out with me, and he HAS to have motion sickness pills..............I wasn't told of that last time I took him.......... :puke:  

Went out Saturday evening fished 330-8 and went 4for8 1 laker and the rest kings. Cut bait fired 5 times white and green were hot. Hammer fly and green chip on a dipsy out 280 at 2.5 fired 3 times. Lost a big boy right behind the boat bye bye summer derby $ lol but can't wait till this weekend! Good Luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We worked 180-230 fow and went 3/5 on matures, 6 or 7 small Salmon, a nice Atlantic and a Brown in 150.

Spoons were producing for us with only one fish on a flasher and fly.

Good fishing

Glen

went out today with fellow lou member cpate1 and his daughter.fished from 8 till 3.went 3 for 5,small king,one 18 lber and a small brown.missed one on the rigger and one on the dipsey.fished the area of the big salmon and sandy pond.130 fow to 160 fow.brown came on a mtn dew flasher down 80,two kings and the one we missed was on a chrome green dot spinny and a blue/green fly out 220 on a 1.5 setting.the one we missed on the rigger was a chrome nbk paddle with a green fly.had spoons out for a while,nothing and had meat rig out on a 300 copper and never moved it.