Seneca 8/6/2014

Thanks guys , I left here got boat in the water parked trailer , got King in the boat and rods ready.............. off we go .....get about a mile down the lake and look over my shoulder and bag with coffee , and LOTS of stuff not there............ Uth-O.... wait I didn't put in in after I uncover boat..........back we go ...........now after all that we have rod in water and every thing seems fine...... cold water is deeper today and less bait....worked from 95' to 70' after getting hit at 67' down steady pic of lakers some big guys I lost and two I boxed ...... about 10 for 14 or so..... these two just were wore out , after loosing a few good ones one I never gained a foot of line , I took a lot of time getting these two in and they were shot !!!!! One at 10 # other at just shy of 7#......

001_zps658d9aa0.jpg

The browns still are laughing at me some where !!!!!

Ran that same spoon again today but did take two hits on the probe rigger the heavy one and another laker........ only switched out one spoon toady !!!!!

Edited by ERABBIT

Not me Monday , Thursday and Friday last week , didn't go out again till yesterday......

I was out deep at the start and end,  but dodging weeds at then at the end did pick up a small one out there...... I had been working out deep before , I moved back in looking for browns the past few times out...... close to the same area as the other day but the bows were gone or shut down...... the biggest laker didn't have a thing in his belly...... When I was out deep  ( over 250 to 500' ) flasher/fly wire diver was doing the biggest lakers..... getting lakers like this on a spoon with 8# floro leader , 8.5' med action wompum stick is a GREAT fight  bends that rod almost in half :lol: !!!! 

Edited by ERABBIT

Very nice I have a spot like that on Cayuga that produces big Lakers and bows this time of yr, hope it works Saturday! Your rig looks to be getting tuned in, looks great!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys , played with the Ipilot more today..... getting it down better , going to have to move the TrollMaster control mid boat so I can throw boat in idle if need with a fish on like I had today .....may have helped..... fishing with top up is much different from the old boat with out one.......BIG change have to adjust to it ...... LOVE the top..... 

Saw you out there yesterday and the day before. I'm building the house in Lodi.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

we blew the horn at you guys today as we went by ..... both times had a fish on the wire..... Hoot got his I lost mine on the way back down........... got to be HOT on that roof..... NICE on the water .... :P ..... looks like a big job wish you the best with it.... Its HOT on the water also ....just kidding before...