Perhaps I should have fished the river

Kevin J Legg

You never know to you try though Kevin. Your luck is probably like mine if you would not have went they could of had a day like you guys had last year. I wont forget last year a buddy called wanted me to take the day off.I told him I would pass and go the next time, they caught there limit all three guy on the lake out of Henderson. I went with them two or three days later and same results two boats five guys and a total of four eyes and I think our boat ended up with one eye around 6 lbs and the other boat caught the rest, it was right around this time of year maybe week or so later. I am hoping to get the invite again this year, at least you didn't get skunked. Good luck fishing.

IA group of us fished with a guide out of Henderson today for bass. Fishing was slow but we got a few quality smallies and had a great shore dinner on Gallo Island. Captain Steve Gould shared a great deal of information on walleye fishing in the area and has had some tremendous days with limit catches containing several eyes in the 13-14 lb. range.