286 Trophy Bayliner

lakebound88

Tim. Its a good fishing boat all around. We upgraded for the comfort and things like that. We brought the tiara down through the lock systems. Started in Henderson and ran to oz then locks all the way to seneca. The wife asked why we never did the trip sooner. I'm off topic but I recommend doing the canal system to everyone at least once. Its a heck of a trip..

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Motor is a Volvo 5.7 260

Kicker. Yamaha 9.9 high thrust

Was a two year warranty however not sure if transferable

And survey just had recommendations for repairs. Wiring. Through hauls, lights... Nothing major. Survey was done by Sean bartnett

Have one more trip Saturday. Gonna pull boat and put at the road. I've got this priced for LoU guys. Its going up if it sits till spring. I don't wanna store two!

Tim. Its a good fishing boat all around. We upgraded for the comfort and things like that. We brought the tiara down through the lock systems. Started in Henderson and ran to oz then locks all the way to seneca. The wife asked why we never did the trip sooner. I'm off topic but I recommend doing the canal system to everyone at least once. Its a heck of a trip..

Never did it, but I can see how it could be quite an experience. Good luck selling your boat. It really is worth every bit what your asking for it.

Jason

Thanks. Yes, its a tough time to sell in the fall. Great time to buy. But regardless the price goes up come spring..

The canal trip needs to be some at least once by anyone with a boat

I'm going to throw in the subtroll unit right now, if we don't move it in a week, I'm stripping it and selling all extra gear I was including separately. This is a good price guys. Trailer is pretty much free at this price. It never had one when i got it and now it does. Must go! Let's talk!