2015 Trophy Announcement

I figured this may be the best place to bring this up, so that the word gets to those who may want/need to know.  As some of ya know, I have supplied custom salmon trophies to a few select tournies the past couple years including The Sodus Pro Am, A-Tom-Mik Challenge and The Oak Orchard Open.

The trophies are a HUGE commitment  as they take so much time to make. For this reason, I have decided I am NOT going to produce any trophies for the 2015 season.  I just won't have the time to give this season so I wanted to be sure those who need to know have plenty of time to line up another trophy source. 

I am sorry I can't produce any this season, especially to Sodus which is how it got started in the first place and will also be my home port this season,  I just have too many other interests that require my time.

I'll be fishing a few more tournaments this season again, so I look forward to seeing you all at the lake  :yes:

Thanks men, hopefully I can do it again in the future when life and our business settles down a little.  I do enjoy creating them very much.  I had planned to get a head start on the fish over the winter but I went and took a month vacation instead so here I am in Feb. and work is backed up 3 months so I know I need to bow out.  

Hey Rick, my kids are growing up so Justin won't be a youth anymore. He turns 16 this year. :o  He will fish with me in a couple I hope, but that phase of life may be in my past because of girls, cars, and fun stuff without dad.  Time will tell I guess, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone this spring  :yes:

Edited by Fishtails

Hey Rick, my kids are growing up so Justin won't be a youth anymore. He turns 16 this year. :o  He will fish with me in a couple I hope, but that phase of life may be in my past because of girls, cars, and fun stuff without dad.  Time will tell I guess, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone this spring  :yes:

I hear ya bud. I had the fishin' bug so bad I did both! Many nights coming home at 2-3am, hooking up to my bass boat, and heading for wherever the tourney was!