Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Oh lots of junk out there keep your eyes wide open....came down off plain on my way back in ran into a mine field of of small sticks with a few bigger one here and there...............

Good for you Ed, broke the cycle! I'm hoping to do the same tomorrow. It's been a pretty lean year so far.

WTG ED!!! Break out the sweet vidalia dressing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We broke the skunk today too - finally! Pretty nice 20" landlock down 25' over 80' on a DW SS Mixed Veggie spoon. Ran into loads of junk on the lake - must have had some pretty heavy rain up here this week!

Yes lots of nasty rain and wind............... pulled my dodger peanut out and drug bottom in 100 to 105 feet ,  pulled it up later ball had a big wad of weeds on it , must have been pushed out in that deeper water with the storms...... last big one had some dandy waves coming out of the south then the wind and rain storm hit out of the north , poor waves didn't know which way to roll................LOL