What are you looking for? Friday thru Sunday we had kings, steelies, a couple lakers, never put a rig down for them, a couple nice Atlantics that were released, and when the water was dirty we hammered the Browns. Browns were in the dirty water in 5-30', we also took a king in that water. Fishing the 50-100' fishing the top 50' was where we took the rest of our catch. Short cores, and divers were our studs. Stingers and stingrays took all of our fish, normal colors, diehard, SSWaddler, grn glw alewive. Down speed was 2.5-2.6. This wind coming this weekend will Deff change things up a bit, unfortunately. Good Luck.

Capt Rich

post-139538-14329236459799_thumb.jpgpost-139538-14329236732327_thumb.jpgpost-139538-14329236991446_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished yesterday from 3 till 5 just west of the stack.started in 75 fow,marked a lot of fish from 30 to 50 ft down,did a small steelies,then an 8 lb king in 90 fow down 80 on an NBk.steelie was on a green glow alewife free slider.some good marks on the bottom in 90to 100 fow.

All of the steelies we caught this weekend looked in great shape, and very spunky!!! Will be back out this week.

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How about towards east shore, north of the river? Sandy pond area. I'm going midweek might try out that way. I have problems finding the right area, depth , not seeing bait, etc this is first time I docked the boat for the yer, I usally fish July, August , any suggestions? No problem later in year.

I marked fish from the plant up to catfish Saturday....40-90 fow.....bait out around 80 fow.....best marks were 160 out in front of the plant.....best bite was west side of the plant 75 fow........... North can be good for Lakers this time of year...got to search around 50-150 fow....browns too if ya find them

Sent from my Z830 using Lake Ontario United mobile app