Dodger/flasher storage containers

While at a fishing seminar this January, I saw a couple of fancy storage containers the presenter used to store his flashers and dodgers neatly. They were a clear, Tupperware-like container with dividers inside to seperate the flashers & dodgers. I can't be sure, but I think they said Plano on the lids. I cannot find these anywhere. Searched online, in catalogs and nothing. Anyone know what containers I am refering to and where I can get them? They measured, I'm guessing, 6 inches wide, 12 inches long and about 3 inches high and had enough dividers to store 3-4 items. Thanks!

they are plano spindocter storage boxes 19.99 at gander mtn 29.99 bass pro for same thing the hold spin,perferct but the slots in the supports are a little narrow for "E"chip type dodgers so ya gotta be careful as to not force into slot and peal off glow or colored decails on the top and bottom or front and back they hold 14 each flasher files

walmart 12X24 clear rubber maid bin about 5 inches deep $3.99 than go too the camping section and they have foam pads for ur sleeping bag too go on $4.99 , cut two 2" strips and put them together and cut 14 slices in both of them half way through , than glue them down in the box about 6 inches apart with the 14 slices up , ur flasher and spin doctors will slide into the slice"s nice and tite , anyways you can make 4 of them for around $20 and save the other 60 bucks for gas ! john

they are plano spindocter storage boxes 19.99 at gander mtn 29.99 bass pro for same thing the hold spin,perferct but the slots in the supports are a little narrow for "E"chip type dodgers so ya gotta be careful as to not force into slot and peal off glow or colored decails on the top and bottom or front and back they hold 14 each flasher files

Ray .....you are right about the e-chip pro-trolls ......I took a angle grinder and made the sluts a little wider , about 3/32nds .....fit like a glove .......

Thank you everyone for the info! I knew I could count on someone here to know what I was talking about. When I saw these containers initially, I thought they were a perfect way to store all my flashers & dodgers, as well. Going to get a few of them. Thanks again for the replies.