Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
justtracytrolling

Otisco Update

I haven't been posting much mostly because the walleye bite has been just about nil. It has definitely picked up on deep divers and we are getting a couple each time out. Last night we got a 24 a 21 and a 39" tiger on a stinger on spin tackle right at dusk. Ill try to get a few pics up later. Speed seems the key...2.5- 2.8.

I've been fishing for tigers more and have gotten nothing but hassles every time i post pics....my website is all but finished and ill have a regular fishing report there....anyone wanting info for Otisco just pm me, im just not gonna have any open posted info. Numbers are off here, but Im getting quality fish every time out last couple weeks. Picked up another big tiger this morning solo.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Update on my starweld

As stated in earlier post trying to get major warranty work done on my starweld. Just wanted to give you guys an update. Boat is still not fixed. Live well is fixed but inside gunnel lids are not. . Thanksgiving I got a call from the dealer they have to send it to Illinois. A week ago I called dealer back and said they were going to get boat ready to ship. Instantly I fire an email to starweld. Next day reg. Rep calls me .After reaming this guy for for 25 minutes I  get reassured boat will be sh

in This Old Boat

• Otisco conditions

The heavy rain here has the lake over the docks and lots of debris.  In addition to that heavy weedcutting efforts this week have massive weed mats floating in many areas.  To top it off bait action and subsequent predatory action was shut down last night from what I saw.  Tiger fishing is still good though.  If you are looking for walleye I'd wait a few days.  

in Walleye

• Otisco lake spreading invasives

Weedcutting efforts are at an all time high here on Otisco.  We haven't had a single week without some cutting, and it's more like ripping this year as there are roots and zebra mussels in the weed mats.  I can't help but wonder how long before every body of water down stream from here has both invasive weeds and zebra mussels.  With the lake being over the dam all season every bit of the cutting goes over the dam every time flow is up or wind is out of the south.  Hard to believe there is no DE

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Sampson State Park photo update

I'll update photos all winter long. Phase 1 from what I can tell is well under way. Check it out.   Nick   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Update Sandy launch

Just went  to Hamlin town hall and spoke with the town super and building inspector  All the , town does is install / remove docks .    Ask him what the chances we fix at no cost to the town . He told me probably not going to happen .    Looks like I get the creek to myself this summer to bass fish .   Was a nice thought . Affect you guys more than me . 

in Open Lake Discussion