eyes between the cat and dunkirk

seamaster

It would be nice if someone could post the winners board or just the top 5 with the weights of the fish. Thank to those that take the time for that info. Tight lines to all!! PAP

I know Jim Tunney is in first with over 31lbs for 4 fish. My team is 5 th with 29 lbs even. Bite has been strong for us. We did 30 eyes yesterday. I'll post later today the results and how and were we caught them.

Yea, RD9 congrats on your placement, how many fish could you enter 5? Guessing by your weight if 5 that would give you a little less then a 6# average. That's awesome man!!!!

It was a four fish tourney. We were consistent. Winners had a little over 60lbs. Get it wet got 2nd and another Canadian boat got 1st (apologize for forgetting name the were nice guys) We fished in front of Dunkirk 110 ft. The fish were way down wire divers on 1.5 210ft back were best. 10 color with three ounces also produced and braid divers 235 back on 3. We ran two divers per side wire on the inside braid on the outside. We ran two riggers down 70 plus. Two ten colors on the boards with three ounces and a 300 copper down the shoot. Fire tiger rynowskys and black and purple worms were best.

We are boat Dances with Fish and my name is Ron. I learned a ton of info from this page from the salmon guys that have made us more successful walleye fisherman. We also caught 12 lakers 6 rainbows and a brown during tourney.

Thanks Guys.

NICE!!! congrats on your great fishing. Thanks for sharing info, nice to hear people and try an buck the trend oh ushhh, he said walleye. I am hopin to make back to Dunkirk atleast one more time this yr. Gota love those eyes!!!!

We did 50 plus this weekend. The one thing I learned from the salmon guys is how important temp is. We had 70 degrees 70 ft down, so out came the wire divers which we really haven't been using that much. This year our team did good we finished 8 th in the rob Ray tourney, 11th in the sunset shoot out, 3rd in the con club on day three and 3rd yesterday. We fished mainly straight out of Dunkirk in every tourney. Stealth core has made me a believer and leader down as light as you feel comfortable with. We run a lot of rynowskys on cores and wd's off riggers, but yesterday a worm about 80 down was hot.

Yea but I didn't try them long they caught a few fish. I seen a Canadian boat Attached a spoon no hook attached to a harness like a flasher to fly. Sort of same concept as worm burner.