Cleaning spoons?

So I recently bought a bunch (75+) of spoons from my aunt's BF and they need a little TLC. Any good ideas on how to clean them without making them stink.

He said us turpentine or rubbing alcohol. I don't want my spoons to stink like turpentine but I also want them clean lol what do I do?

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

If you have any reloading equipment namely a shaker for polishing brass with walnet shell husks use that for silver brass or chrome ones (without tape or paint) and they come out real nice. If not wash them in Dawn dish detergent for grimy stuff or use silver polish to shine them and then wash them good in the Dawn detergent and water and then dry them real good

Edited by Sk8man

I tried that plastic polish for plastic windows supposed to remove that yellow color in my side curtains and it worked well. I tried it on spoons that had tape on it, it even made them shine, and removes light rust oxidation and dirt and doesn't leave a polished smell, I'm going out in the garage to get the name €€££¥¥~~ ok here's the name Meguiars PLASTX, I even used it on old Rebels and Rapalas lures that were faded or just cruddy, I was amazed how well it worked. A word of experience if doing your lures remove the hooks or you will be bleeding or your rag will be hung up in them. I found those 4"x6" kitchen sponges work the best, but not the ones with that green Brillo that leaves scratches on your lures. The first couple of times using the cleaned lures I used a cover scent. AKA smelly jelly. Hope this helps. PAP